We offer a wide range of items that are intended to keep you warm on your winter rides. Individual tolerances for cold certainly apply, however on each product page, we have a snowflake icon indicating the range of temperatures where the item will best work. For winter riding, we have a range varying between 0°C to 15°C.
Which products can I use in colder temperatures ?
- I would like to return/exchange an item. How can I do that?
- When will I get my refund ?
- Which size would fit me best ?
- What should I do if I suspect my package has gone missing or been misdelivered?
- What should I do if I want to cancel or change my order?
- What is the estimated time of arrival (ETA) for a product currently out of stock?