I7A3O7E Echelon Light Jacket
FEATHERWEIGHT, HIGHLY PACKABLE JACKET FOR HIGH INTENSITY RIDES
- Constructed from an extremely elastic two layer membrane Italian material with water repellent finish.
- 10.000 water column resistance packable down into pocket size weighing only 140 g (size Medium)
- Two way YKK zipper to open from top and bottom for ventilation and pocket access
This jacket is dedicated to high performance riders who want wind or light rain protection. At the same time it maintains an aero slim fit with no restrictions in movement or breathability.
Constructed from Windtex® super lightweight membrane fabric, weighs only 70 g/m, is extremely elastic and offers superb breathability properties. This helps to protect you from the elements and at the same time regulate body temperature by releasing the heat produced during intense riding.
We have added a zippered back pocket into which you can completely fold the jacket so that it is neatly and easily stash-able in your jersey pocket.
Five more things about the jacket:
1. Reflective shoulder details are a specific feature for the Echelon Line.
2. Silicone grip at the back with reflective stripe
3. Subtle branding on the jacket is a continuing trait of the Echelon Line.
4. Enhanced with a smart button closure at the upper part of front zipper. Allows you to vent without having your chest completely exposed.
5. Made in Czech Republic
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.