Isadore x Alba Optics Delta
Slick looking new cycling specs
- Nylon and carbon fiber frame material.
- Two types of ventilated interchangeable lens to choose from.
- Soft and ergonomic hypoallergenic rubber nose pad.
- “Road is the way of life” appears on the back side of the frame
- Isadore decal laser embossed on the lens
From the beginning we have been big fans and supporters of Alba Optics. The Delta is our favorite cycling sunglass, so our collaboration on Isadore x Alba Optics Delta glasses seemed a natural fit. We were committed to create a functional, understated design that could easily be paired with a variety of cycling kits, but still offered a touch of Isadore flair. And most importantly, we wanted the lenses to provide the type of high quality optics that can enhance every ride.
The Tr90 frame material is made from nylon and carbon fiber, which will not irritate the skin even after vigorous prolonged use. Lightweight and flexible, it is 20% lighter than conventional frame material, and will be able to withstand crash impacts.
The A-LENS is made from a scratch resistant polycarbonate base 6 non-centered to enable a fixed vision without side distortion. The curve covers an optical cone of 180°, allowing excellent protection against the wind and strong light. It eliminates blinding reflections. The shock absorbent, unbreakable material makes the lens extremely resilient.
1. The end of the temple arms are tapered and flexible. Thanks to their arched shape they ensure a perfect and secure fit.
2. The interchangeable lenses fit firmly in the frame.
3. The frame is fitted with a soft and ergonomic hypoallergenic rubber nose pad.
4. The box contains a pair of glasses, a protective glasses pouch made from technical breathable fabric, a microfiber cloth for cleaning, CE guarantee, basic string.
Made in Italy