Urban Denim Jacket
The wardrobe staple styled with panache
- Combination of highly technical denim and reflective membrane material
- Intelligent, cycling-specific with 4 hidden ventilation openings
- Abrasion-resistant using CORDURA® yarns
- Comfortable two-way stretch
- Treated to repel water and dirt
- YKK® Vislon Zipper front opening
- Made with Spanish woven denim in Slovakia
Made out of quality sustainably woven denim in Spain under the OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® standards and filled with technical features to improve your ride.
This jacket represents the fusion of a classic denim jacket shape with cycling-oriented details. It is the unique combination of two materials: highly technical two way stretch CORDURA® denimcombinedwith middle weight black fully reflective membrane material.
Tons of technical features like ventilation openings, two in the chest area and two at the sleeve cuffs, will make it ideal for commuting by bike. An extra back pocket will also prove useful for easy access storage. The cut is slim with a long YKK zipper.
The two-way stretch, abrasion-resistant CORDURA® denim is made in Spain and benefits from a durable water- and dirt-repellent treatment. The jacket is constructed in Slovakia.
54% CORDURA® Polyamid / 43% Cotton / 3% Elasthane
Dimension table (cm)
|B - CHEST||84||84 – 88||88 – 94||94 – 100||100 – 106||106 – 114|
Dimension table (inch)
|B - CHEST||33||33 – 34,75||34,75 – 37||37 – 39,5||39,5 – 41,75||41,75 – 45|