Utility Bib Shorts
Our most technically advanced Bib Shorts to date
- State of the art Swiss fabric for extreme durability
- Italian-made chamois suited for long distance rides
- Perfect balance between compression and comfort
Constructed from two types of fabric:
Side panels: 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane
Inner panels: 66% Polyamide / 34% Elastane
- Constructed from two types of Schoeller® Swiss elastic fabrics.
- Treated with Colblack® finish to keep cool even when exposed under direct sunlight.
- Additionally treated with DWR finish to repel water and dirt when conditions change suddenly for the worse
- Both fabrics are very densely knitted in order to increase resistance to abrasion. On top of that, a ceramic coating is applied in specifically selected panels to enhance protection in case of hitting the tarmac.
- The compression and comfort of the bibs are balanced for maximum performance without causing pressure points or discomfort.
- Italian made chamois is thick in all the right places. Besides its exceptional breathability thanks to state of the art combination of Airmesh filling and carbon yarns added to its backing, the chamois features ventilation area at the front.
- Extra storage compartments on the back side of the suspenders.
- Numerous hi-vis features for safe riding in limited light conditions
- Wide tape on the bottom with right amount of hypoallergenic silicone to keep the bib short in the right place without needing to readjust.
- We used perforated reflective fabric on the area at the back of the thighs to enhance visibility and at the same time not to compromise performance and breathability
- Slightly longer fit.
In addition to the new Utility Jersey, we have developed our Utility shorts which we have designed to be tough enough and comfortable enough to carry you through the longest, hardest rides. Offering the perfect amount of compression to mix performance and comfort, and treated to repel water and grit, these are bibs that will protect you through unpredictable spring and summer riding conditions.
Designed by Martin Velits
Dimension table (cm)
|A - WAIST||< 75||75 – 80||80 – 85||85 – 90||90 – 95||95+|
Dimension table (inch)
|A - WAIST||< 29,5||29,5 – 31,5||31,5 – 33,5||33,5 – 35,5||35,5 – 37,5||37,5+|
The cut is slimt fit, made out of stretchy materials. The sizes and cuts of our products, however, are designed to fit standard dress size parameters you would usually wear.