Utility Jersey Black
Our most technically advanced jersey to date
- Innovative ventilation system
- Super-soft merino wool inner layer for moisture wicking
- Constructed for long rides with changing conditions
- Useful across a wide temperature range
Constructed from two types of fabric:
20% Pl / 65% Merino Wool, 15% PU
66% PA / 34% EL (Lycra)
- Three layer extremely light Italian made fabric
- 100% merino wool fabric on inner side of the material ensures moisture wicking and odour resistance
- Outer side of the fabric consist from Interlock membrane treated with DWR finish to ensure water resistance. Besides that, it’s windproof and at the same time extremely breathable.
- Water resistant to 10.000mm / Breathability : moisture vapor transmission rate 18g m2Pa/W
- The fabric weight only 220gr/sqm to ensure the jersey is lightweight even including all the features.
Side Panels fabric:
- Complemented with Schoeller Swiss made elastic high density fabric for optimal fit.
The Utility Jersey represents the flagship of our new Utility Line. We wanted this kit to stand up to any weather every ride. We have focused on using materials that are the happy medium of what we need and how we want them to perform. That means we needed the fabrics to be light and breathable but at the same time water repellent and windproof. We got rid of anything impractical, used minimum branding, and totally focused on the longevity of the products.
The defining feature of this jersey is it's ventilation system. Four openings in the front part of the jersey guarded by concealed zippers allow you to ventilate as needed while two concealed rear flaps across the shoulders act like exhaust gills to let the body heat escape.
FOUR MORE FACTS ABOUT THE JERSEY:
1. Vislon YKK Zipper with puller
2. Reflective details positioned strategically for higher visibility
3. Extra water resistant pocket within the back pockets to store your essentials
4. Equipped with clever closure of the upper part of front zipper. Allow to vent without having your chest completely exposed.
Designed by Martin Velits
Dimension table (cm)
|A - BACK LENGTH||64 – 67||67 – 70||69 – 72||71 – 74||73 – 76||76+|
|B - CHEST||84||84 – 88||88 – 94||94 – 100||100 – 106||106 – 114|
|C - COLLAR||33 – 35||35 – 37||37 – 39||39 – 41||41 – 43||43 – 46|
Dimension table (inch)
|A - BACK LENGTH||25 – 26,5||26,5 – 28||27 – 28||28 – 30||29 – 30||30+|
|B - CHEST||33||33 – 34,75||34,75 – 37||37 – 39,5||39,5 – 41,75||41,75 – 45|
|C - COLLAR||13 – 13,75||13,75 – 14,5||14,5 – 15,5||15,5 – 16,25||16,25 – 17||17 – 18|
The cut is slimt fit, made out of stretchy materials. The sizes and cuts of our products, however, are designed to fit standard dress size parameters you would usually wear.