Free standard EU shipping on any order over 150 EUR
Express EU delivery 1-2 business days
PROTECTIVE AND REFLECTIVE, A JACKET IDEAL FOR COOL MORNINGS AND NIGHT TIME COMMUTES
With a lightweight that belies how protective it is against wind and light rain, the Alternative Jacket is the perfect jacket for three season exploration. Highly reflective, stretchy materials enhance the effect.
Designed for the love of riding in comfort while helping the environment.
- Produced from fully recycled polyester material woven in Japan.
- Insets and side panels produced from highly reflective holographic material.
- Wind and light rain resistant thanks to high density woven fabric that weighs only 70g/mt.
- Breathable and lightweight material prevents overheating during intensity and keeps the body warm while descending.
- Stretchable inserts for easy fit to help material move with the body.
- Reinforced with reflective tape on the back side for increased visibility.
- Holographic reflective Isadore logo.
- Easily packable in a back pocket.
- Front and back: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Side panels and inserts: Holographic-effect membrane 100% Polyester (We are currently working on fully recycled version of this material, so watch this space).
With a jacket like this, you don’t have to compromise your ecological principles in order to wear a high performance cycling top. The recycled polyester used in the Alternative Jacket offers the same high level of performance as material made from virgin synthetics.
It is the perfect addition to any wardrobe for cool weather you’ll face in the spring or at the tops of mountains in the summer. It is an essential piece of apparel for all riders since it is highly functional and easily packable.
The highly reflective holographic effect of the inserts and side panels create a distinctive look that is unique to the Alternative Line, and will keep you safely visible for rides that stretch into night. We’ve also added subtle but effective reflective details that will also enhance your visibility.
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.
Made in Czech Republic
Dimension table (cm)
|A - FRONT LENGTH||45,5 – 48||48 – 50,5||50,5 – 52||52 – 54,5||54,5 – 57||57+|
|B - BACK LENGTH||68,5 – 71||71 – 73,5||73,5 – 76||76 – 78,5||78,5 – 81||81+|
|C - CHEST||84||84 – 88||88 – 94||94 – 100||100 – 106||106 – 114|
|D - COLLAR||39 – 41||41 – 43||43 – 45||45 – 47||47 – 49||49+|
Dimension table (inch)
|A - FRONT LENGTH||17,9 – 18,9||18,9 – 19,9||19,9 – 20,5||20,5 – 21,5||21,5 – 22,4||22,4+|
|B - BACK LENGTH||27 – 28||28 – 28,9||28,9 – 29,9||29,9 – 30,9||30,9 – 31,9||31,9+|
|C - CHEST||33||33 – 34,75||34,75 – 37||37 – 39,5||39,5 – 41,75||41,75 – 45|
|D - COLLAR||15,4 – 16,1||16,1 – 16,9||16,9 – 17,7||17,7 – 18,5||18,5 – 19,3||19,3+|
The cut of jacket and vest is slim fit. Whatever Isadore jersey size you are used to wear, this product will certainly fit you in the same size.