I7A3O7E Echelon Thermal Bib Shorts
The thermo version of our ''The less the better'' mantra
- Combination of robust Swiss and Italian fabrics with NanoSphere®
- Elastic Interface® chamois using 100% recycled warp-knit stretch fabric
- Perfect balance between compression and comfort
- Minimalist four-panel construction
As the thermal version of our minimalistic Echelon Bib Shorts, these are high performance oriented bibs using state of the art materials. They are ideal for fast paced riding in cooler conditions, and if you combine them with leg or knee warmers, you can use them through early winter conditions.
An Italian high density fabric is combined with robust Swiss material providing right amount of support and protection. Treated with NanoSphere®, a nanotech-based finishing technology that allows dirt and water simply to run off the surface of the textiles.
Equipped with Italian Elastic Interface® chamois using 100% recycled warp-knit stretch fabric. That means even the elastomer is recycled and certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS), making it possible to reduce CO2 emissions by about 53% as well as cut waste from raw material, which helps to protect the environment. This process is certified to the SCS Recycled Content Standard.
I7A3O7E Echelon is our most minimal, technical and unconventional collection. Made for the highest performance and endurance riding , it remains true to Isadore's commitment to comfort.
3 more things to know
about Echelon Thermal Bibs:
1. Reflective silicone tape and reflective insert in flat lock seams for high visibility
2. They are unbranded, like the rest of the Echelon Line
3. Super comfortable perforated mesh fabric keeps the back protected and at the same time allows heat to be released when needed
53 % Polyestere 33 % Polyamide 14 % elastane
90 % Nylon 10 % Elastane
Designed by Martin Velits and Isadore team
Made in Czech Republic
Dimension table (cm)
|A - WAIST||< 75||75 – 80||80 – 85||85 – 90||90 – 95||95+|
Dimension table (inch)
|A - WAIST||< 29,5||29,5 – 31,5||31,5 – 33,5||33,5 – 35,5||35,5 – 37,5||37,5+|
The cut is slimt fit, made out of stretchy materials. The sizes and cuts of our products, however, are designed to fit standard dress size parameters you would usually wear.