With 1000 masks left, every order will receive one while supplies last
My mask protects you, and your mask protects me
With the shortage of basic medical supplies such as face masks compromising the ability of the hospital systems all over the world, we decided to try to ease the situation by producing reusable face masks that we can donate to our regional hospitals.
Recognizing that the shortage of face masks extends to shops and pharmacies making it difficult for anyone to go out and buy a mask in case of illness, we have also been including one mask in every order made on our website.
The masks are not for sale in our webshop because we do not want to profit directly from them. However, by including them in orders placed on our site, we want to show our appreciation to all customers who continue to support us through what is a very difficult time for everyone.
We have 1000 masks left now for our customers. Every order will receive one while supplies last. And we will continue donating masks to hospitals and institutions in need until the crisis is over.
We will be including more institutions in our donation drive as our mask production ramps up. Face masks will be an essential element to flattening the curve, and we hope everyone will remember that my mask protects you, and your mask protects me.
Please note that these are reusable face masks sustainably made.
They will require proper washing between uses, which entails either using disinfectant detergent or washed at a temperature higher than 60 degrees. There are various designs and colors, but it is not possible for customers to choose.
We appreciate your support.
Keep cycling solo or turbo and stay safe.
Where we’ve donated masks
We are aiming to donate at least 500 face masks to the institutions in our community where they are most needed. Our first batch was delivered to local doctors who are friends of ours and are working to contain the spread of the virus.
We will also be making the masks available to the more venerable members of our community, like the residents of the local retirement home.
- Kramare Hospital in Bratislava- surgery ward
- Puchov retirement home
- University Hospital of Louis Pasteur in Kosice - birth department
- Hospital Ruzinov in Bratislava - urgent care department
- University Hospital in Bratislava - surgery ward & Covid 19 detection ambulance
- Emergency department Bratislava, Ružinov
- Scrub nurses, National Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Department of surgery University Hospital Bratislava, Mickiewiczova
- Gynecology department University Hospital with Polyclinic of F. D. Roosevelt Banská Bystrica
- Pediatric ward Hospital with Polyclinic Trebišov
- Gastroenterology University Hospital Bratislava - Antolská
- University Hospital Bratislava - Staré mesto, Mickiewiczova
- Pulmonary department, COVID Pavilion Ružinov
- Orthopedic department Uniklinika Prievidza
- Kids and family center, Orphanage, Skalica
- Intensive care University Hospital Trnava
- Central reception, Children’s University Hospital Košice
- Children’s cardio center, Bratislava
- Department of anesthesiology and resuscitation Krompachy Hospital
- Recovery Station, Hospital with Polyclinic Nové Zámky
- Dialysis center, Čadca
- Department of anesthesiology and resuscitation, Ružomberok
- Child and Adolescent department Children’s University Hospital Košice
- Department of anesthesiology and resuscitation Svidník